Saturday, October 15, 2011

Realization.

I learned a lot this week about intimacy in class. We learned all about same-sex gender attraction this week, and my eyes were opened. Brother Williams talked a lot on how most people are just confused with their gender role, and sometimes all it takes is a little guidance to get it right. I have found in my life seeing people have same-sex attraction, I feel they do based on the examples of parents. If a child has come from a single parent home, and one spouse says bad things about the opposite gender, and if there is no example about that opposite gender in the home, then a child is left with a skewed idea of what love is, and might look for a same sex partner later on. I have seen it so much in my life with friends from High School, or even good returned missionaries. It breaks my heart.

I realized I need to work and put effort into my marriage everyday so my children can KNOW I love my husband and a marriage between a man and woman is the only way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment